Monday, December 29, 2008

How To Install Ranch Hand Grill Guard

and I quemadísimo! Curro

Bufff ... Christmas whores, suck ... work and more work pressure here, heavy around here ... is a fucking time, no one gives you time to do anything so ... Sorry if I have left this a bit at this time. Apiádense me!!

The phrase that has become fashionable lately is ...

- O me change it or you get a claim form!

Some even go beyond

- O give me back the money, or I get a claim form or call the Police! Definitely

man is stupid. Uneducated people speak of the young .. but you are worst for adults, least in this respect. They do not understand a shit, you explain things and nothing ... bah! What worse is that I get attacked ... Is not it easier to go politely at the sites? Well, no ...

Finally, there are still tough days ... I hope to bring my best.

Kisses and lunches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment