Saturday, December 13, 2008

List Of The Parts You Need For A Bmx Bike

was finished! Zombies

Sofa ... relax .... within hours Barca Vs Real Madrid. I hear quite a shit! I see it, but what really matters is that she'll calm, relaxed ... and a chalice of 15 ethyl giving me love. Step out today, I do not see people ... except those who come to my house to see the furbol .

this week I'm a little burnt, singed rather ... all are demands from above, but we take all we are the pawns in store ... Nothing new, but it is equally frustrating.

Moreover, because as always, but more and more zombie Christmas with unanswerable questions:

- But this console will play or leave my son at 2 days to play something else?

BALLS THAT IS ME, LADY! The child is yours, not mioooo!

People think that we're from another planet, knowing the tastes of human beings ... tooodos

- You think this game will please my boyfriend?

THINK WILL TASTE MY EGGS TO YOUR GRANDMA??
STOP, I go on ... sulfur me, not worth it ... then at the end we are professional, underpaid but professional .... and answered in good ways and trying to help ... Today

GAME I do not want more, until there is more GAME MONDAY ... if tomorrow will update with a recipe.

Kisses and lunches. Deputy

picture of my eggs:

0 comments:

Post a Comment