Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Time Bleeding Freeonlinemovies

the edge of crime ... Halfway

Zombie Christmas and both bad mood ... there continues to be friendly people.

- Hi, I wanted the Pro 2009?
- to be wanted?
- a gift for my boyfriend, who likes to play with friends.
- This ... that what CONSOLE
- Aahhh ...


These are the worst days of uproar, many, many ... just one with a huge headache, is something we do not get used ... you from someone who already has sucked loooong ..... Christmas.
People are not ignored me, did not buy books ... continue to buy games and nonsense ... Are we stupid or what?
I now estpy World Guerrra Z by Max Brooks. Few weeks I've read only 2 or 3 pages per day
XD Why? I would not finish it, is the very best I've read lately and unfortunately I see it end: (... and see how the movie and the game will inevitably be made. I hope he takes the project a decent company and see a great game. You see? fucking vicious circle, I eat my gigs ... we ended up always at the same point.
Kisses and Lunch


At least Pau friend gives me joy ... Welcome to Shoooowtime

0 comments:

Post a Comment