Monday, December 8, 2008

Wooden Fingerboards Free Shipping

The world is stupid

Annoyed with human stupidity I encounter ... harassment of my innocent geeks really is not important. Friendly people and mostly harmless.
Christmas is coming, deceit, hiocresía ... sold gifts, in my case games, consoles, etc ... Sometimes I think things and I see red ... How many of those gifts, once just after Christmas will become hits, shouts, abuses?
Consumerism is aberrant, the capitalist system emerges pockets with false hopes and diminishes our brain power.
I call and he says anyone involved ... Please give books ... Let yourself consoles and nonsense, BOOKS ... necessary. People are accommodated, it is concerned, this is something horrible.
recently been sentenced to an ultra a football team to 3 ½ years in jail for NO DO NOTHING. But forums are read things like ... "Fuck" "He deserves it" "What rot in jail" etc, etc ... Now people see the theft of freedom as something normal ... I'm becoming more convinced. People are stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment