Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Answers Online Bio Lab Translation

Christmas

I purchased a couple of days ago the book "World War Z" by Max Brooks. The book tells a false document it formats the events during World War Zombie history. The book is wonderful, I have about 100 pages and scares the realism and seriousness of the story ... I think it could, should ... write a book about a new type of Zombies ... the Christmas. Here

geeks do not talk about classics, they would be zombies romerianos, the lifetime ... which despite scary, you end up appreciating. We speak of the plague year-end ... Zombies males and females aged between 40 and 70 years and who come en masse and asking things like ...

- pa I want a game my son / nephew / little grandson who is a violent action, but without blood.

When the store is full and you are overwhelmed you come and tell you ...

- I have no idea, but I need a gift, advise and inform me a little over

Or ones that come with all prepared

- I want a game to give
- In what console?

- Console? Ah it is not

- Well well I can not help
- Then give me one, that is .. LORDS

IDIOTS! I mentioned in the previous post ... Buy a book ... or suicĂ­dense better! but do not come to play the balls these days .... Please.

- REGALOOO BUT I WANT IS NOT BECAUSE I AM A IDIOOOOTOOOO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment