Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wedding Pink White Black Table

NO STOPPING ME LEAVE BECAUSE THE WEEK

Recalling Squig Master's blog ... I'm biting an amphibian (choose which you like).

you sell not enough, the store should be more clean, you have to put more shelves, etc ...

Finally, each day worse and the remaining worst days. The increasing percentage of people nervous ... We are responsible for delay and want answers immediately

- I wanted the Mario Kart DS
- I have not any right now
- And when you come from?
- I do not know, the plant is not now
- But come, no?
- They hope
- That answer does not help me at all, tell me a bit lighter!

That's when the arm would charge willingly, cheerfully and with a travel distance and a perfect parabola ... would impact open hand with great violence in the glasses of the above or aforesaid. PLAAAAFFF ... Christmas Zombie glasses flying and the ground.

For god ... returns to normal, returning geeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment