Thursday, December 4, 2008

Free Abortion Clinics In Arizona

Pre-Bridge

Tomorrow I'm afraid one day hard, hard ... feckless and sullen as would the great Pepin Tre. Another year people are not predictable and expected to run at the last minute Christmas shopping ... Come in a hurry, we will not have the game they want, you look bad, complained ... and I will stay with the desire to throw them a grenade in his dirty and YXCHSGCSKCXKNQA ass.

Who said ass? Owl son, said owl! OK? A moment, a pause .... applause for the great Eugene. Rest in Peace.

Returning to the topic at hand. Today was the Prince of Persia ... and also the High School Musical 3. You will see.

The continuing oppression, we must be strong .. hecerle front ... No pain, no ham, no pork ... I think I have to stop making nonsense and return to refrigerator.

Kisses, funeral lunches and smacks.

Sorry, bizarre night overtook me. Finish everything with "-rf" , will fare any better.

TO LUEGORF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment