Sunday, January 11, 2009

How To Find A Senior Week Home

AFTERMATH ... POOOOR

I'm with a gripazo not see ... I've been watching it every week so come, but yesterday I could not stand. In bed, tapadito, boring. The saved Christmas, but the recent cold snap has given me the lace. Despite all try to be tomorrow at my place of work as a champion, I have not taken a drop in my life for these things ... because when my knees were broken again and again, there was no other choice. They say that after the storm comes the calm ... not always. We just Christmas and now we deal with stocks ... to February there will be no peace. There have been many anecdotes these days, not having there has been almost no people. I hope the next entry is more healthy ... until then share with you my virus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment