Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How To Make Rings Out Of Shag Bands

FIIIN!!


Yes, there are still rebates, inventory, sales lagging .... but at least the crowd flow has passed. Now everything quietly, little by little ... living.
hate Christmas. Falsehood, consumption, overwork .... it's all so artificial ...
The anecdote with a Zombie last Christmas was surreal. The subject came
trick of December 5 to by a Brain Training, I offered the second-hand comment that was ahorarría some money. The operation was performed without more history.
arrives late and see the lights ...

- Hey, that I bought this morning there was nothing!
- How?
- Yes, I've been empty


I missed a lot, but the store was packed and proceeded to give him another game.

- The instructions I gave them?
- Yes, there are instructions if
- Ok, so as boxes and instructions and have, I give only the game.


and handed the card with the Brain Training game

- And what the hell is this?
- For the game, which will be ...
- This one really got involved it.
- So that you are complaining?
- Well, now you tell me I do with that!
- Eee but is console?
- Console? No. .. I that I saw him on TV and is a gift for my mother, who is older.


Finally, as real as sad ... Well, first of all I wish you a happy new year to all and see if this year there is something better around.

Kisses and Lunch Meanwhile

0 comments:

Post a Comment