Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Propellerhead Reason 3

GAME

Hi, I could not let what happened to me today:

Log in to the store a man aged between 50 and 60 (equal was 40, but the face of vinegar did the rest)

- I broke the "liquid screen" of the DS! (Take that) - Well, I'm sorry but here we do not repair consoles, Nintendo has to call

* First pause about 10 seconds of staring.

- So tell me somewhere to get him fixed. - I know of nowhere which make such repairs, I told you to call the number of Nintendo ...
* Second pause, another 10 seconds but it looks worse to me.

- I bought the console here, and this is the after-sales service MIERRDA (emphasis added) you give? - Excuse me, I think you can say things with a little education - are calling me rude? - I believe my treatment was successful and is not a story using those words ... - is that if the service you give a shit, it is that is a shit ... - well, because then I repeat that you are a rude

* Third pause about 20 seconds to cross stares (you sensed sparks)

This is where I feared for my job, I thought it was going to rush and I had no choice but to give him a smack or immobilization in some way. Fortunately he turned and walked away, but do not rule out tomorrow comes with his bowls club for me at the exit.



Kisses and Lunch

0 comments:

Post a Comment