Saturday, June 6, 2009

Church Letters For Visitors

Today I challenged was not dead, he was out partying ... A genius game honoring

First of all, apologize for the lack of blog activity. This goes in spurts, it is difficult to wipe out your work, come home ... and to talk about work. Then it goes through periods when you are tired, trapping, etc ... it happens. Lately I'm more lively, so come back here ... the observations in the near future, good weather, etc ...

pressures lurk once more, sell more pre-owned, made safe, telephone refills, bla bla bla ... Seeing how bad is the employment is not the thing to complain much, so value and the bull.

Today I have asked Professor "JEITON" and villa "AMAZING." It's great as they appear from nowhere sequels.
I have tried to sell a console broken by the pressure method:

- I want to sell the DS
- I can not buy it, is broken
- The other day I did not care that
disjiste - How is going to As might be broken or not?
- Then say from the beginning, do not say yesterday and today white black!
- Neither black nor white lord, I can not buy the console

And there came the first glare of day, I replied with a smile, something that pissed him even more.

- I will not ever return here
- Thanks, I appreciate it. Good Morning.

's funny is the man! This afternoon I played again, tomorrow I will tell you, the Saturdays are durum.

For the most clueless, has been the recent E3, here are some, but found him looking over. I put the sum of 360, FOR ME DA LA GANA Kisses and Lunch






0 comments:

Post a Comment