Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Does Bead Blasted Barrel Mean

What is, what comes ...

The routine has been over for weeks ... I return to the blog because it begins the moment of truth. CHRISTMAS. Yes, people will think of Christmas smells like Christmas, Christmas craving ... NERVES. Peace be

! ... as repeating a Peter Pan Robin Hood wanting to be obfuscated. The experience can not strangle me and be patient ... or better yet, try to take it with humor ...

middle-aged lady ...

- I want the R4!
- We do not sell here, sorry
- How not? to me have said yes.
- Well, I have been misinformed, because it is an illegal item and bla bla bla ... (Good manners)
- not illegal, because it sells ... and if sold, is legal.

That statement made me think about so many things ... "IF IT IS LEGAL FOR SALE", looks like a marketing campaign by the NUPAL (United Narcotics For Something Legal).

This last Saturday was brutal, the shop fills much hassle ... and suddenly someone knocks the moon from the window hard and repeatedly. I head toward the place, hoping to find the typical child of parents careless thugs ... but NO, an elderly woman who hit the glass was shouting ... Carlitos, come here pacá once!

- Madam, you can tell he's doing?
- Calling my son, what happens?
- Well, let's hit the glass if you do not mind
- To me you do not have to come to me saying anything
- Well if you want to talk to the Security ...


After a dirty look, grabbed the poor Kay by the arm and was lost in the noise while guttural mumble ... Even more to see, honey.

patience, is what we have.

relax a little would not hurt ....




Kisses and Lunch


0 comments:

Post a Comment