Friday, March 6, 2009

Legalities Regarding Head Stones



Today March 6, I could enjoy such a jewel. Yes, the game comes out on 13, but hey ... something we have to benefit the hard workers of the GAME. Think about that when I quit the game and I will have me past and I can answer any questions you have ... I do it for you really: D
the mess, its duration is not strong for sure, because I did this afternoon and half ... but it is a delight, graphically powerful (very powerful), sets broad to be a Resident.
In pricipio thought it would be a Resident 4 with improvements, and well ... more or less, but wow! What improvements! The atmosphere is very good, very charismatic duo leading up to the occasion, tension ... I repeat, GRAFICAZOS.
But best leave it to the end and is nothing that Co-operative mode that lets you share such moments. I could enjoy with a partner today and it's great, something new. Yes, action games we've done, but not the same ... you could see the tension as we discussed the experiences from the headphones.

- Damn, what the hell is that!
- What a scare hell!


Cooperation:

- Hey dude, heal me I've been surrounded!
- Hey, you have ammunition? There is almost nothing left me, hand me something ....

I said, an experience disbelief. 100% RECOMMENDED

Kisses and lunches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment