Monday, February 2, 2009

Wiring A Alpine Type R 2ohms

Strange Times

Not much at the level of day by day ... tranquility. The Freaks come back to take his place. Endearing. Are days that you can only save the old lady on duty ...

- Hi, I want my phone does not ring when I call.


Ayyy, these grandmothers poussin, do not want her husband to know about their horns ... pájaras go.

Now it's a "remember" that I never remembered to put on. A socio-aged who want to appear to be in his twenties (unsuccessfully of course) ...

- Hey, ask me a new card that I lost the other in a brothel jejej
- Ahhh, ok ok
- But put it there so the brothel, which is groovy !

Yes, humans are strange and unpredictable. Fortunately, the experience provides a protective shield. Of course, when you think you've seen everything, there are always surprises GAME. Kisses and Lunch



Today I leave music video ...
TeMazo

0 comments:

Post a Comment